Exploring Research Forms on the NSW Police Public Website

Posted by

Researchers wishing to conduct research with the NSWPF must use the below forms.

Initial applications should be submitted using the External Research Concept Form.

Once the NSWPF have provided their support for the research concept, researchers should complete a full research proposal using the External Research Proposal Form.

The progress of the research project needs to be reported upon every six months using the Request for Amendment Form.

Any changes to the original approved project must be requested using the Research Progress Report Form.

Source link