You are searching about How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm, today we will share with you article about How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm is useful to you.
Tarot Reading – Which Questions Can You Ask and When?
In this article you will read about the type of questions you can ask for a tarot reading. Attention is also paid to when it is best to do a tarot reading.
Types of questions for tarot reading
In principle you can ask any tarot ethical question as long as you are the subject of the question. But some types of questions do not receive a clear and helpful answer. You should know that tarot never gives a yes/no, good/bad, black/white… answer. Tarot describes a situation. It tells a kind of story. Also the tarot does not decide for you. It doesn’t say what you should do. It is your responsibility to consider the advice, given to you by the tarot, or not. Another point of attention is that the tarot does not give you an inevitable outcome. During a tarot reading using certain spreads, the tarot gives an outcome to a situation. But it is a result of the condition that nothing can change in the current conditions. It is up to you to change the circumstances if you do not like the outcome. In my experience these are the most frequently asked types of questions for a tarot reading:
- Questions about the evolution of something This is the kind of question you ask when you want to know what the outcome will be from a certain situation. Generally the tarot provides a clear and helpful answer for this type of question. Usually you will also get an indication of where there are possible difficulties.
- Questions that ask for a description of a situation If people want to know more about the background of a specific situation. This is often the case for introspective questions.
- Question about Personality For example: “I have problems communicating with other people. Can you tell me about the background of these problems?”
- Questions asking for tarot advice For example: “How can I change myself to give a fresh start to my relationship?”
The above types of questions are suitable for a good tarot reading. But often people also ask questions that are not very appropriate. These are the types of questions that demand a black/white answer from the tarot. Or to ask tarot to make a decision for them. Here are some examples:
- Yes/No questions For example: “Am I in a relationship with the guy I met last week?”
- Questions that ask the tarot to make a decision For example: “Where should I go on holidays: France or Spain?”
- Questions about time For example: “When should I look for a new house?”. Tarot never gives a strict time on any subject. Tarot is all about descriptions.
Mary K. Greer describes a yes/no spread in her wonderful book “Tarot For Yourself”. I never experimented with it. I think you’re missing out on a lot of tarot possibilities with questions like that though. But when I try it, this is the spread I use. By the way, the result of that spread will be neutral. Of course, people sometimes ask duplicate questions of certain types. For example: “Is my love relationship strong and how can it improve?”. It is a combination about the state of a love relationship and about the evolution of the same relationship. A question should always be related to yourself. Do not ask questions about the other person, such as: “What is the relationship between my boss and his wife?”. You won’t get an answer from a tarot reading for a question like this. And it is extremely unethical. Tarot reading is also not suitable for purely “materialistic” questions. You shouldn’t expect the tarot to give you winning lottery numbers or tell you where the Incas’ treasure was hidden. This does not mean that you cannot ask about material things. If the matter concerns you, you may get an answer from the Tarot. For example “Where should I look for a new house?” bad question. But “What does a new house mean to me” is very good to consider.
When to ask for a tarot reading
The answer to this question is very simple: if you feel you need it. Don’t let anyone influence you. And certainly not to an unreliable tarot reader. Just listen to your inner voice. Another question is: “How long should I wait between two tarot readings?”. In this case you can use the following tips:
- In the first place: listen to your inner voice. It violates anything.
- Some spreads, used in tarot readings, give you a kind of intermediate result. Once you’ve reached that point, you can request a follow up reading. But remember that, if you change anything in the initial conditions, that result will never be realized.
- It is not a good idea to ask for a new tarot reading, on the same topic, too quickly. You should give yourself time to deal with the first reading. Don’t rush it. You are not a machine. Personally I think you should wait at least 1 month, even 2 months, between two tarot readings on the same subject.
Video about How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm
You can see more content about How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm
If you have any questions about How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm
How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm
way How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm
tutorial How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm
How To Find Out Who Asked A Question On Ask.Fm free
#Tarot #Reading #Questions