You are searching about How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com, today we will share with you article about How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com is useful to you.
5 Internet Marketing Tools: Which Provides The Most Outreach Potential?
Outreach potential on Twitter, Blogging, Websites, Facebook and YouTube.
We all want to generate more leads and more sales. Isn’t that a key function of your Internet Marketing Plan?
We keep hearing about so many different online marketing tools and how all these different companies are using social media, websites, blogs, etc. to get more followers and tons of sales.
Many of our clients ask…where are the big sales? How can we tap social media to generate more sales? Do we need to have a website?
All valid questions, thoughts and concerns.
While we are looking at different online marketing methods, we are also evaluating the outreach potential for our clients. A lot of people come to us and they tell us, “We saw this thing on Twitter. I think I want to do Twitter because I heard that XYZ company (a fortune 500 company) uses twitter and sells the $x last month.”
As a consultant to them, our first round of questions will obviously come to them with a focus on their website and their current online marketing presence. How strong is it?
Then, we jump into questions about how tech savvy they (and their staff) are.
And finally, we hit the budget. Sure, you can shoot for the month (like many of these 500 companies), but not on a $500/month budget.
Obviously, we need to get some perspective and focus.
Below, we outline our current position regarding outreach in 5 different online marketing tools.
(and obviously, technology changes very quickly, and so can our opinion on where these different tools rank. Yes, this has happened in the past and we continue to educate/update our clients on what the best for their situation.)
Internet Marketing Tools: What Provides the Best Outreach for Small/Medium Businesses?
Before we get more negative comments on this post, we need to clear the air first. From what we know, Google’s search engine still accounts for 65% of all search volume. Bing/Yahoo occupy about 30% combined. And the rest of the search engines (aol, ask, etc.) are looking for the remaining 5% or more.
Also, we fully understand that some tools provide more than a “referral” type of service.
We took all these different things into consideration as we developed this blog article. And, we fully realize that things can change over time. However, all of these tools can be part of your Internet Marketing Plan.
OK, on to the rest of the post.
In this article, we look at 5 different tools; Websites, Blogs, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Each of these tools has its own strengths and weaknesses. So, let’s get started.
- Websites: Overall, websites are probably the most effective outreach tool companies have at their disposal. Most companies have already created a website and their real problem is that they need a website that is optimized for search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.). In our book, a website is often the place a business starts. After all, it allows the business to have full hands while having a strong presence in the search engines.
- Blogging: Blogging comes in at a close #2 in our book. Blogging has some positive aspects associated with it. For example, the look and feel of the site can be easily adjusted. Also, a company can easily use the built in CMS (content management system) to quickly make changes, add content or edit site posts. This tool allows a business to be very functional and quick. The only reason it slides into #2 (vs. a tie for #1) is that there are a little more hands on applications in a blog. What we specifically think about is the constant desire/need to add relevant content 2-3 times per week to the site.
- Twitter: We’ll look at Twitter next. And or the general impression of twitter (at the moment and depending on your business model) is that you can put Twitter on hold until you have some other tools locked down and effectively bringing in leads for in your business. In a recent book about Twitter (yes, we read about everything we can get our hands on) the author likens this tool to feeling like you’re on a crowded beach trying to get your message there. There are many conversations going on on Twitter and standing out is the real key. Recently, HubSpot (http://www.hubspot.com) reported in an online webinar that the average social media link online has a shelf life of 3 hours. What this means is that you need to tweet about 3-5 times per day to keep your message fresh and out there. In the protection of Twitter, there are various tools at your disposal that will help you manage your tweeting and keep on top of your conversation more effectively and efficiently. However, again, these tools require you to be familiar with a computer and use a computer regularly.
- Facebook is the next tool we identify. Overall, Facebook has a higher level of outreach than Twitter. If you use Facebook itself. However, if you use Facebook together with your website and your past clients, then the outreach potential goes up a notch. If you use Facebook with your website you can go viral in a hurry. And, when your clients “like” you, that action will show up on your client friends’ pages. So, a good referral for your business.
- YouTube: Finally, we looked at YouTube. This is a great tool for outreach. There are two reasons this tool is great for outreach. First, the YouTube video can be related to the keyword. This means that when a consumer searches for your products and services they will find you on the first page of search results. How beautiful that is! Second, the video itself is like a small sales pitch. What do you want the client to do? Call? Ask them to video call you. Your phone is now available.
In general, we see websites and blogging as the main way for businesses to reach potential clients. The main focus is to have a strong presence in the search engines and that leads to generating more leads and more sales.
As a second level implementation, we encourage YouTube and Facebook. YouTube can help your business gain exposure online and on the first page of search engines while also acting as a marketing tool. Facebook helps you grow through the people you know and the people you “friend”.
Third is Twitter. While this tool that I currently have comes at the end of this list, rest assured that it is our belief that EVERYONE will have a twitter account at some point in the future.
One of the best ways to implement some of these tools is to combine them. For example, there are many Internet Marketing Companies which started offering Facebook/Twitter packages. These packages include some tweeting as well as some Facebook wall postings.
To find out if your business is ready to implement some of these tools contact Jeff Hensiek by calling 866-503-7673, email or through our Internet Marketing Plan Proposal form.
Again, if you found some value in this post, please submit a comment. We appreciate it.
Video about How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com
You can see more content about How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com
If you have any questions about How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com
How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com
way How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com
tutorial How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com
How To Ask A Question On Facebook Page Site Youtube.Com free
#Internet #Marketing #Tools #Outreach #Potential